Select Page

Insurance for properties you own

You own your house, condominium apartment, condominium townhouse or freehold townhouse. It is the single largest financial investment you have. So shouldn’t you do everything you can to protect it and you from financial loss?

Purchasing insurance is the easiest and most efficient approach to obtaining protection. Your priority is making sure that you have the right coverage. I have dealt with a lot of clients on their home insurance and I have found that too many of them focus only on the price. They sacrifice important coverages in an attempt to reduce their cost of insurance. In doing so, these clients are self-insuring key exposures that should be left with the insurance company.

For your primary home, seasonal dwelling, secondary (year-round) home or the investment property you rent to others, call or contact me and I will help you find the right coverage at competitive prices. I will provide you with advice on what aspects you should consider self insuring if you are looking to reduce your premiums and those that can hurt you financially that you should leave them with the insurance policy.

Insurance for properties you rent

Whether you rent an apartment, condo or house, you can be held financially responsible for damage you cause. While you may have a damage deposit that you can lose, there are more serious events that could cost you thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is why you need to protect yourself financially and your best option is Insurance. It is also the most economical option with premiums starting as low as $20 per month (premiums will vary based on client profile and amount of coverage).

Your insurance policy will provide you with coverage for your belongings (contents) and liability insurance in the event you get sued if someone gets hurt on your premises or you damage their property.  Along with this, you also receive coverage for additional living expenses, such as a hotel expenses,  should you not be able to occupy your apartment due to an insured peril loss.

Find out how much your policy will cost by contacting me today.

Homeowner; Tenant; Rental; Condominium; Seasonal; Secondary Homeowner; Property Insurance; Ontario; Oakville; Mississauga; Hamilton; GTA; Greater Toronto Area; Dundas, Ancaster; Burlington

Contact Me To Start Your Quote

Note: Coverage cannot be bound or purchased by leaving a voicemail or sending an email or fax. You must speak to a licensed insurance broker in order to place insurance coverage.

Share This