You’re probably wondering what kids in box cars has to do with automobile Insurance. For me, it reminds me of when I was quite young and began my fascination with cars. I had just received a Hot Wheels race car set for my birthday along with a set of cars.
This is when I started to build my dream list of cars that I wanted to drive and those that I wanted to own. Over the years, the list has changed and grown. I’ve driven and owned some of the vehicles on my list and there are many more still to drive.
You probably have had a similar experience. Now that we own our cars, we have to buy insurance. It is important to note what you have to buy (mandatory coverage) and what is optional.
Get your automobile quote today.
- Liability Coverage – Bodily Injury and Property Damage
- Standard Accident Benefits
- Uninsured Automobile
- Direct Compensation Property Damage
- OPCF44R – note: while this is an optional coverage under the policy wording, the coverage is very important that I feel it should be considered a mandatory coverage.
- All Perils
- OPCF20 – Coverage for transportation replacement
- OPCF27 – Liability for damage to non-owned vehicle
- OPCF5 – Permission to rent or lease
- OPCF43 – Removing depreciation deduction
- OPCF23a – Leinholder Protection
- coming soon
Automobile; Car; Motorcycle; RV; Recreational Vehicle; Trailer; Antique Car; Modified Car; Classic Car; Vintage Car; Car Insurance Ontario; Automobile Insurance Ontario; Mississauga; Oakville; GTA; Hamilton; Ancaster; Burlington; Dundas
Private Client Practice
Cell: (647) 528-3525
Note: Coverage cannot be bound or purchased by leaving a voicemail or sending an email or fax. You must speak to a licensed insurance broker in order to place insurance coverage.